Thursday, March 12, 2009

Almost 1/2 way done!

Well I am soooooo close to being half way done with nursing school, wild! It is crazy to think that by next year I will be working in a hospital as an actual RN. SCARY! I know that I will learn more in my next half of school but it hardly feels like enough time to REALLY understand anything! I like that I can do my ADN in 2 years and have an RN license yet, I defiantly plan on going back to get my BSN. In the mean time, I just need to soak up as much information as humanly possible!

This quarter was pretty ugly, our main theory instructor was by far the worst I have ever had teach me in college! Unfortunately, that is saying a lot! The only saving grace was that our clinical instructors were fantastic! I was able to enjoy at least some of our OB / PEDs rotation! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment