Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trust in God ...

I am wracked with anxiety over nursing school. I made my clinical instructor mad and now my life is beyond stressful. I can barely stand my current level of stress in  this situation! I am so overwhelmed! I just want to graduate and become a good nurse. I am over this nursing program and the poor quality of education I have been subjected to for almost 2 years. The first two quarters of the program was great, hard work but very educational. The 3rd quarter had a yin & yang feel with theory being hellish and clinicals being so much fun. When we got to 4th quarter we thought that it couldn’t get any worse than this (clinicals were still fun) with the low quality of non-leaning that was going on but … holy horse poopy … hold the phone …. 5th quarter has blown it all out of the park. AHHHHHHH, I just want to get this program over with!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! Just jumping through hoops and hoping to pass. At least we're almost to our halfway point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know ... almost there, almost there! "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can ..." :o)

    ReplyDelete