Monday, April 26, 2010

facebook

Here are my last few facebook freak outs over my NCLEX-RN exam:


Dun-um. Dun-um. Dun-um, Dun-um, Dun-um, Dun-um Daaaaa! ... my test date feels like it is a predator like jaws that is swimming in for the kill one day at a time! AHHHHH!

So I ran to 7/11 to get sugar filled junk food to keep me awake so I could squeeze in the last few Q&A questions before my subscription ran out at midnight and ... I am pretty sure it expires tomorrow because it didn't kick me off. LOL, time for bed!

Just finished with 11.5 hours straight of studying (and snacking, ha, ha). My brain hurts! Thank you Becky for the company!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea whether or not it helped but I am down to 119 questions before I hit my 3,0000 question goal! Yippee!

OMG my NCLEX-RN exam is 30 hours from right now!!!!!!! Deep breath ... I think I'm going to be sick ... deep breath ... in through the nose .... out through the mouth ... you got this ... just breath ...

No comments:

Post a Comment